Beautifully Decorated Cottages
The beautifully decorated cottages at Glen Ormond are comfortable and fully equipped with everything that you might need to feel at home. All cottages, but one, are self-catering, but optionally, delicious breakfasts that are served within the comfort of your own cottage are available. Alternatively, breakfast at nearby Cafe Bloom can be arranged. Each cottage has its own private entrance and a veranda overlooking the majestic Drakensberg mountains. To complement your stay, we have provided each cottage with a Weber braai and utensils. A covered carport is situated conveniently close to each unit’s entrance.
Finishes and Equipment
Each cosy cottage at Glen Ormond is equipped and finished with the following:
- Wood fireplace and/or gas heaters
- Electric blankets
- High definition flat screen television with DSTV bouquet
- Sumptuous bedding, linen, extra blankets and towels
- Soft, fluffy dressing gowns
- Kettle, toaster, and all crockery and cutlery
- Complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, milk, biscuits, rusks, salt, and pepper
- Basic toiletries, such as soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, body lotion, bath salts, bubble bath, toilet paper and insect repellent
- Kitchen with fridge, stove, oven, microwave, pots and pans (except Red Robin cottage)
- Kitchen cleaning items such as dish washing liquid, dish cloths, and scourers (except Red Robin cottage)
All units are fully serviced daily. Laundry facilities are available by request. Pets are not allowed.
Our cottages are named after beautiful birds, appropriate for an area that teems with bird life. They are as follows: