Please call us on (076) 887-5682 during normal office hours.
Glen Ormond is located on the R103 between the town of Mooi River and the tiny hamlet of Rosetta, which is near to the town of Nottingham Road. Before you start your journey, be sure to check traffic conditions on the N3 highway.
Directions from N3 Highway
- Head to the town of Mooi River on the N3 highway.
- Take the Mooi River offramp from the N3 highway. You’ll go through a toll booth here, so be sure to keep in the left lane.
- Depending on if you travelled north or south:
- If travelling south from Johannesburg, turn right, cross over the highway and proceed to the T-junction.
- If travelling north from Durban direction, turn left and proceed to the T-junction.
- At the T-junction turn left (Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on your right; Engen service station directly in front of you).
- Travel 6.5 km at a leisurely speed, keeping an eye out for potholes.
- When you see the Glen Ormond sign, turn onto the dirt road. The dark green sign is emblazoned with our name and a white rampant lion, as shown here.
- Travel 200 m along the dirt road (it is in good condition).
- The Glen Ormond entrance is on your left. Ring the bell and drive slowly up to the carports.
Send us an email message using your normal email client or use the fields below:
Comments or questions are welcome.